Boomer Beam, Director of Marketing & Communications at the All American Clothing Co., has released his 'Made in America: 10 Affordable Christmas Gifts for 2013'. This year`s list features Christmas gifts costing as low as $2.00, including a candle for mom, toys for the kids, and gifts for all.
The National Retail Federation recently reported that Americans spent an average of $752 per consumer in 2012 during Holiday shopping season. In addition to this, ABC World News reports that if each American just spent $64 on USA Made items during the Holidays, it would create over 200,000 new jobs right here in America.
With this being said, if all Americans spent all their $752 on Christmas gifts that are made in America it would generate a total of 2.35 million new jobs in the U.S.
Want to buy American, but cannot find affordable gifts made in USA this Christmas? Check out Beam`s ‘Made In America: 10 Affordable Christmas Gifts for 2013.’
1. All American Clothing Co.: A printed USA made tee shirt starts at just – $12.99
2. BarbasolThis American Classic is a needed stocking stuffer for the men for under – $2.00
3. Channellock: For over 125 years, Channellock has made tools in the USA. Gift Packs under – $30.00.
4. Dreaming Tree Wines: A bottle of wine made by musician Dave Matthews starts at – $15.00.
5. Jelly Belly: This American classic makes a great stocking stuffer for under – $20.00
6. KNEX: Some of the classic toys can be found for under – $10
7. Tervis Tumbler: Some options can be found for just – $4.00.
8. The Honest Kitchen: Find USA Made cat & dog treats for under – $10.00
9. Yankee Candle Co: America`s favorite candles. Find the small jars for – $10.99.
10. Wrapped: Wrap all those gifts in the styles of Wrapped wrapping paper starting at – $7.00.
Beam believes that one of the best gifts someone can give to themselves this year is to think about the impact of spending so they can offer more than just a gift.
“Giving a gift that is made in America will not only make you feel the excitement to give a gift to family & friends. It may also make you feel proud because you are ultimately giving the gift of job support to the person who made it.”
Beam also insists that choosing American made for the holidays is ultimately a choice of the consumer.
“It comes down to choice of the consumer. I`m not trying to tell folks that made in America is the only option, or how they should spend their dollars. I`m simply saying that there is a made in America option and letting people know where it exists. It`s ultimately a choice of theirs.”
Boomer Beam is the Director of Marketing & Communications at the All American Clothing Co, A 100% USA made blue jean manufacturer & clothing retailer. A graduate of Wittenberg University, Boomer is passionate about making a difference in the creation of U.S. jobs with American made products. He has been featured in Inc. Magazine, SIRIUS XM Patriot, CBS Moneywatch, The Boston Globe, Washington Times, Huffington Post, Fox Business, and more.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXp0WsXlNUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEItFAcVXBQ