5 Ways YOU Can Get Involved with the All American Clothing Co.
May 14, 20132 min read
The All American Clothing Co. loves to hear from our made in America supporters. It is a goal of ours to maintain a good connection and relationship with you. The more we can connect together, the more we can support and create American jobs. Here are 5 ways we can do just that...
Clothing Handcrafted With Pride in the USA.
1. Subscribe to the All American Newsletter The All American Clothing Co. sends out exclusive discounts, giveaways, and news events in the All American Newsletter (located right hand side on home page). Perhaps you will love the many exclusive offers we put together for our made in America supporters. Subscribe for all things All American today!
2. Follow All American Clothing Co. on Facebook Follow us on Facebook, but don’t stop there! We love to connect with our fans. Please send us a photo, tell us about the last item you ordered, or just comment on something we posted. Chances are, we will respond to whatever you say!
3. Give a Product Review This is one of the most important ways you can get involved with the All American Clothing Co. We are one of the few companies who allow our fans to rate the product and help us make adjustments to the design and pattern of our USA made clothing items. This allows you to make suggestions for the next production line of USA made clothing. The best part is that we really do listen!
4. Follow us on Twitter Twitter is another social media platform. We also love to hear from our fans on this medium. If you are on twitter please give us a follow and let`s connect!
5. Pin with All American Clothing Co. Check out our Pinterest board and start pinning the many All American Clothing Co. photos that are available. The more we pin American made items, the more jobs we can create! _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We hope to hear from you in the many places we can connect with our made in America supporters. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to tell us how your clothing items are holding up. Thank you for your support! Logan