1) What is the best way to contact you? As we are an internet based company the best method to contact us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you prefer to speak to us by phone you can call 888-937-8009 between the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm eastern time. If we are unavailable or on the phone with another customer please leave us a message!
2) What is your return/exchange policy?
*If you are not 100% satisfied, return your original purchase within 60 days of receiving your order for an exchange or refund of the product price... Experience the comfort of buying USA made clothing!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your new purchase, you can return your unused order to the warehouse for a full refund of the product price if within 60 days of delivery of the original order. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So, if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just follow the instructions below. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the same condition in which you received it.
3) When will my items ship? We strive to ship all items in a timely matter, however, backorders do occur. We have recently increased our inventory in jeans to help reduce backorders. Below you will find our Standard Shipping Terms:
Our Standard Shipping Terms are as follows:Most orders ship within 3-4 business days however we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for estimated shipping date of in stock items. Items marked as special order can take up to 4 weeks. In the event of a back order, shipping may take longer due to production schedules. We ship small orders by UPS or USPS and our published shipping and handling rates.
4) Are your products made in the USA?YES, our products are made in the USA. Our products are currently made in Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Texas, and Wisconsin! We meet and exceed all requirements set by the FTC (click here to visit the FTC)
5) Are all your products union made? A Lot of our clothing is Union Made. The Union made products will say "union made..." in the detail section of the product.
6) Do you offer discounts when ordering in bulk? Yes! Please contact us for a quote!
We do offer bulk pricing on orders when you purchase 12 or more of the same item #. The size & color can be different as long as the item # is the same. There is an upsize charge for sizes 2XL & larger. (prices are subject to change at any time)
Bulk orders cannot be placed online because we do not currently have the website set up to take bulk orders. Bulk orders do not qualify for any online discounts or free shipping offers. To get an accurate quote price we will need the size/color/quantity breakdown & shipping information. For us to proceed with placing the bulk order we will send you an invoice to review & approve. Once that is approved we have to have the full payment amount before we can ship the order.
7) Do you offer screen printing or embroidery services? Yes! Please contact us for a quote! *Prices may vary per order. To get started we first need to know:
For embroidery & screen printed orders there is a set-up fee per image (depending on the detail). For embroidery orders the set-up fee is a 1-time fee, if you would place an order in the future using the same image this fee would not apply. On screen printing orders, the set-up screen charge is only good for 60 days. After 60 days you will have to pay the screen charge on future orders.
To get an accurate quote I would need the image, size, & number of items being embroidered/screen printed.
8) Do you have a catalog? Currently we do not have a printed catalog, all of our products are listed online.
9)Do you sell wholesale? No, not at this time...but we do offer bulk discounts when you order 12 or more of an item. Please email us for a quote - email@example.com
10) Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii? Yes, we do.
11) Do you have gift certificates? YES! You can order them online by clicking here >.
12) Why was my card declined? Credit cards can be declined for several reasons. One we see most often is an error in the "Bill To" address. You must be sure that the billing address for the credit card is the same as the billing address on the order you are trying to enter. You may also need to double check the credit card number and the CVV2 number of your card.
13) Is my information secure, how do you protect my privacy? Your information is secure! We use the most up to date security technologies to create a secured connection for all transactions. Also...we never store credit card information in our computers so even if someone could get into our computers they would find nothing! We do not share ANY personal information that we receive on our website, your email address, mailing address and all other information is kept private!
Copyright © 2017 All American Clothing Co.