Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to contact you?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- When will my items ship?
- Are all your products made in the USA?
- Are all your products union made?
- Do you offer discounts when ordering in bulk?
- Do you offer screenprinting/embroidery services?
- Do you have a catalog?
- Do you sell wholesale?
- Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
- Do you have gift certificates?
- Why was my card declined?
- Is my information secure, how do you protect my privacy?
1) What is the best way to contact you? As we are an internet based company the best method to contact us is by email at email@example.com. However, if you prefer to speak to us by phone you can call 888-937-8009 between the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm eastern time. If we are unavailable or on the phone with another customer please leave us a message!
2) What is your return/exchange policy?
WOW! Free Returns and Exchanges
*If you aren't 100% satisfied, return your purchase within 90 days for an exchange or refund of the product price... Experience the comfort of buying USA made clothing!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund of the product price (Returns must be unwashed, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just follow the instructions below. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the same condition in which you received it.
- Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us within 90 days from the date you received the order for an RA# and Return Shipping Label.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging if possible. Dirty/Washed items cannot be returned.
- Return shipping is absolutely FREE only when you contact us for an RA#.
- You will be provided with a pre-paid UPS domestic label to return the purchase to us.**
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your exchange or refund will be processed. Refunds will be automatically applied to your original method of payment if returned within 60 days. If it is past 60 days, we will make other arrangements. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- You may not return goods if they are embroidered/screen printed, hemmed, washed, dirty, damaged, discontinued, or closeout items.
- Socks, DVDs, Books, Underwear, and Beanies/Hats are NOT returnable unless it is due to a manufacturing defect. They must be in original packaging & you must get prior approval before sending back.
- Restocking charges will be assessed on returned bulk or custom orders, washed items, dirty/damaged items, items marked as not returnable, and/or discontinued items. Restocking fees will be a $5.00 minimum or 10% of the item returned.
- ** You will be allowed ONE free return label (shipment) per order
- * Free Shipping offers, Free Returns and Rewards Points are for retail internet orders only. This does not apply to bulk or custom orders.
- * Free returns do not apply to 'discount rack' items.
- * Gift Certificates can not be returned, refunded or redeemed for cash.
3) When will my items ship? We strive to ship all items in a timely matter, however, backorders do occur. We have recently increased our inventory in jeans to help reduce backorders. Below you will find our Standard Shipping Terms:
Our Standard Shipping Terms are as follows:
Most orders ship within 3-4 business days however we ask that you please allow up to 10 business days for estimated shipping date of in stock items. Items marked as special order can take up to 4 weeks. In the event of a back order, shipping may take longer due to production schedules. We ship small orders by UPS or USPS and our published shipping and handling rates.
4) Are your products made in the USA?YES, our products are made in the USA. Our products are currently made in Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Texas and Wisconsin! We meet and exceed all requirements set by the FTC (click here to visit the FTC)
5) Are all your products union made? A Lot of our clothing is Union Made. The Union made products will say "union made..." in the detail section of the product.
6) Do you offer discounts when ordering in bulk? Yes! Please contact us for a quote!
7) Do you offer screen printing or embroidery services? Yes! Please contact us for a quote!
8) Do you have a catalog? Currently we do not have a printed catalog, all of our products are listed online.
9)Do you sell wholesale? No, not at this time...but we do offer bulk discounts when you order 12 or more of an item. Please email us for a quote - email@example.com
10) Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii? Yes, we do.
11) Do you have gift certificates? YES! You can order them online by clicking here >.
12) Why was my card declined? Credit cards can be declined for several reasons. One we see most often is an error in the "Bill To" address. You must be sure that the billing address for the credit card is the same as the billing address on the order you are trying to enter. You may also need to double check the credit card number and the CVV2 number of your card.
13) Is my information secure, how do you protect my privacy? Your information is secure! We use the most up to date security technologies to create a secured connection for all transactions. Also...we never store credit card information in our computers so even if someone could get into our computers they would find nothing! We do not share ANY personal information that we receive on our website, your email address, mailing address and all other information is kept private!
How can we help?
Wednesday 4pm - 7pm
Friday 10am - 2pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
(extended hours coming soon)