**This item is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks produce before it is ready to ship.**
Young American artist Aaron Foster is a modern day renaissance man. Artist, actor, hand model, puryeyor of sports drinks, a man of many talents. His work with recycled license plates came about when he wanted to impress an "artsy" woman who he had a crush on. He made her a cool map of the USA out of license plates. Twelve years, two hundred designs, and over five thousand pieces later, Foster's work is featured in the Smithsonian and the American Folk Art Museum. Countless celebrities and corporations include his work in their collections. We have woven an wonderful 100% cotton blanket version, keeping true to the fun and bright colors cape of the original, so that you may add Foster's art to your home collection.
· SOFT & BEAUTIFUL: Curl up in comfort with our super soft woven throw blanket. A perfect gift.
· WOVEN NOT PRINTED: Woven from 8 miles of pure sustainably sourced American-grown cotton.
· VERSATILE & STURDY: Our throws are large enough for a queen bed and perfect for naps on the sofa.
· WASHER AND DRYER SAFE: Before leaving the mill our throws are pre-washed and dried so they will never shrink or fade.
· AMERICAN MADE & FAMILY OWNED: Our throws are woven in our small family-owned mill located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
This Tapestry Throw is 54 inches wide by 72 inches tall, and is woven from 100% cotton.
Made in USA