Woodland HEATR® Hoodie
- Will keep you warm even in temperatures from -10° to 60° F
HEATR® throughout the core with ProWikMax® in the entire lining for added warmth and comfort.
- 4 way stretch for flexibility, durability, and comfort
- Zippered kangaroo pocket for added accessibility
- Featuring built in hood and thumbholes
- HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- HEATR® is a high-tech material developed by WSI that helps keep you up to 40% warmer than other materials on the market.
- Fibers that are integrated within the fabric expand and heat up as they come into contact with the skin. Since the fibers are integrated in the fabric, they will not wash out.
- ProWikMax™: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Advanced wicking properties, anti-microbial properties, and anti-snag technology
- Brushed ProWikMax™ lining for a softness and added warmth
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Line dry
Made in USA