This Week On Making It In America We tip our hats off to American manufacturing with Don Rongione, President & CEO of the Bollman Hat Company and Founder of American Made Matters. Can you please tell us about the Bollman Hat Company? Founded in 1868 in Adamstown, PA, Bollman Hat Company is America’s oldest hat maker.
“The Bible” tells the story of America’s working man and woman. I’m a huge advocate of American made products and believe this song really celebrates and humanizes what it means to support American workers. I hope you all enjoy this “All American Exclusive” song and can’t wait to share the rest of the album with you!
- Profoundly Disconnected?
- ABC World News Traces Made in America Jeans Back to the Farmer Who Grew the Cotton.
- THE BIBLE - A Sneak Peek With Amanda Watkins
- Making it in America: Bollman Hats
- Do You Think Outsourcing Is Good For America?
- The Real Meaning of Labor Day.
- Mountain Man`s Secret to Growing The Perrrrrfect Beard:
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Love USA:
- Signs You Are An All American Addict: #1-5
- The Importance of American Manufacturing - Josh Miller
Looking for an older post? Select a month below