All American Clothing Co. is the proud maker of 'John Ratzenberger`s American Made' tee shirts!
Everyone who bought one will be receiving them soon and you can still pick them up by purchasing at the link below.
Hi everyone, John Ratzenberger here. You may remember me as Cliff the mailman on Cheers or the voice of some of your favorite Pixar characters such as Hammy the Pig and Mack the Truck.
But, what you may not know is that my father really was a (Mack) truck driver and my mother worked in a factory in Bridgeport, Connecticut where I grew up. I think its these roots that make me so excited about my new TV series John Ratzenberger’s American Made....
John loves this country and is proud to showcase American companies like ours. You’ll see the story behind our company including how we build the products we all know and love. The series will also feature other great American companies and inspiring “Made in the USA” stories.
We already know the All American Clothing Co is a great place to work. Now the rest of America will too!
Get Cool Memorabilia, American-Made Products, and More!
Visit www.fundanything.com/americanmade, where John is promoting the show. You’ll find some limited-edition TV show memorabilia and even the chance to participate in some great all-American events hosted by John himself (including, believe it or not, an invitation to attend John's daughter's wedding!).
Meet Ray and his 1968 Mustang GT! All American Clothing Co. was proud to spend the afternoon with Ray learning about this beautiful car and his thoughts on 'American Made.' Please enjoy the short video and pictures as we explore his 'American Ride.'
Some Quick Facts:
- Ray is the one and only owner of the vehicle. He purchased it brand new in 1968.
- The Mustang has 87,753 miles on it.
- Engine Code J: 302 cubic inch V-8 engine @ 230hp
- It has been clocked at 140 mph
Update: YOUR VOICE HAS BEEN HEARD!
Based on the voting by you, our awesome customers, the name for our new shirt will be “Eagle Rising.” Thank you for participating! The new shirt is available in Long AND Short sleeve… Get yours by clicking here >
Last week, we asked for some ideas on a name for the upcoming USA Made tee shirt design above. Today, your voice will be heard as part of our product development team. Below are the top picks gathered from last week.
For YOU: We decided to add a little fun to this for YOU. On our Facebook page please comment, LIKE, or Share this for a chance to win the very first American Made shirt that is printed with this design on it!
Please cast YOUR vote below.
The New York Times today issued a 25 year old correction to Super Mario`s day job and it turns out that Mario was originally a carpenter. Then he was a janitor before he became a plumber, for which he`s been commonly known as for many years with his brother Luigi.
One thing we have always enjoyed about Mario is that he is always wearing denim!
Do you work any blue collar jobs like Mario has? Do you wear denim or USA made Jeans at work?
What makes fall the greatest season of all? Join us as we count down the many reasons why.
- Cool temperatures.
- Wearing our USA made clothing in many layers!
- Hot coffee.
- Finding & carving the perfect pumpkin.
- October fests!
- The changing of colors.
- Campfires & making smores.
- Thanksgiving with family.
- Thanksgiving food.
- More Thanksgiving food
This is just the start of it! Please feel free to share your fall favorites below!
We hope you all have an ‘All American’ fall season.
Ah! Our favorite time of the year is now underway. The temperature is starting to cool, football season is underway, and the clothes are definitely changing.
That being said, we are excited to introduce some new ladies long sleeve USA made tees along with some of our favorite men`s styles just in time for fall!
Fine Jersey L/S made in USA tee.
Men`s long sleeve USA made tee with pocket
Fine Jersey L/S USA made ladies tee.
Men`s XDRI Performance Camo: Long sleeve tee made in USA
Our flag was still there.
May we never forget.
In anticipation of this weekend`s ‘Tour De Donut’ in Arcanum, Ohio a local pop up shop will be opening and teaming up with area small businesses to serve good coffee and with a great cause.
Pauline Cates and Mandy Flatter are known in Arcanum as passionate small business owners. Both have been advocates of supporting small business and adding energy to downtown Arcanum. This weekend, the Mother-Daughter duo will be setting up shop with their “Peddling Coffee Shop” during the popular bike race ‘Tour De Donut.’
“The Peddling Coffee Shop” will feature many items that include coffee, water, sports drinks, snacks, bakery food, clothing, jewelry, decorative items and items from their own businesses ‘Re-Threads’ and ‘A Basket Full of Cherries.‘ The event is expected to bring over 2,000 bike riders and families to downtown Arcanum this weekend.
Coffee with a Cause
The “Peddling Coffee Shop” has the support of many Arcanum-based small businesses with a prize raffle for a cause. Many items have been donated by the businesses in the list below for simultaneous prize drawings. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to support The Arcanum Early Learning Center. Tickets for raffle entries start at just $2.00.
The shop is located at 104 North Main St. in Arcanum. The pop up will be open during all ‘Tour De Donut’ activities starting at 5:00 PM Friday evening.
- Troutwine Auto Sales gas card.
- Krimper’s Korner hair care set.
- Hittle Buick oil change.
- Cutie Girlz hair accessories.
- Arcanum Lanes 2 hours of bowling (up to 4 people) includes shoes x4.
- Serendipity Salon hair cut and nails.
- Modern Impressions gift.
- Basket Full of Cherries handmade Infinity Scarf & Key Fob by Mandy Flatter.
- Mandy Troutwine handmade scarfs and crocheted pot scrubbies.
- Lia Sophia bracelet by Shala Urlage.
- Origami Owl locket and necklace by Shyra Smith.
- 31 gifts tote and rosette clip, scarf, organizing pocket folder by Darcy Woodall
- 31 gifts organizing tote by Laura Vanhoose
- Farmer Brown Restaurant gift certificate (x2)
- Cut, Curl & Tan it Here Gel Nail Set (they are on facebook)
- Pampered Chef brownie pan, mini serving spatula, cookbook by Mandy Flatter
- Mary Kay gift set by Angie Cates
- All American Clothing Co. Items
- Decorative bear by The Olde Porch
- Graves Fearon Nationwide Insurance-$25 gift card from The Olive Garden and $25 gift card from Outback (graves fearon is on fb and I am sure they have a website too justdon’t know it)
- Brittany Carol Photography-30 minute mini photo session
- Melaleuca gift basket by Stephanie Lind
- Baker Balm handmade “all natural” lip balm gift sets by Tonya Baker.
- Yes Deere gift basket with theatre tickets, purse, & scarf.
- Sunoco Gas Station gas card
- Picnics Pizza $25 gift certificate
What is the Tour De Donut?
The Tour De Donut is a unique bicycle event where the ability to eat donuts is just as importance as the rider`s ability to ride their bicycle fast. It is a 30 mile course that features donut stops. For each donut a rider eats, it subtracts 5 minutes from their ride time. The event features many awards such as most donuts eaten, best time, and best costume. It is truly a unique experience.
Joining the Cause
A section dedicated to USA made clothing items from All American Clothing Co. will be featured in “The Peddling Coffee Shop.” Proceeds from each item sold will also be donated to The Arcanum Early Learning Center.