Record Breaking Temperatures Means It`s Time To Layer Up!
A freezing weather system called the polar vortex gripped much of the Midwest on Monday as temperatures dropped to near-record, subzero lows, canceling school classes, grounding thousands of airline flights and prompting authorities to urge residents to stay home or go to emergency warming shelters.
In Arcanum, Ohio at All American Clothing Co. headquarters, temperatures dropped to minus 10 on Monday.
Dressing up in layers is a great way to stay warm, so we put a list of our 7 favorite USA made clothing items together to help!
7 Great Items To Cozy Up In
1. All American Hoodie: A proper choice for a made in America winter. This American made sweatshirt is soft, roomy, and made to last.
2. 40 Below: Need we say more? This USA made sock is very thick and comfortable. It is made to keep feet exceptionally warm. The 40 Below sock can be used to lounge around in, or to withstand extreme cold temperatures for those who work outside during the winter.
3. All American Beanie: A made in the USA beanie that is just as soft as the All American Hoodie. Keep those ears warm with this fan favorite.
4. All American Jeans: A made in America jean that features a thick, soft, warm, fabric that is made to keep you warm & last! And they can be traced back to the American farmers who grew the cotton.
5. All American Tee Shirt: What to wear underneath those layers? How about a made in the USA tee shirt! This tee is available in an array of colors. Also available in printed tee styles.
6. Made in America Carhartt Jacket: Keeps you warm like no other. We recommend for warmth and comfort.
7. Boots made in America: You can still find boots made in the USA! We offer both soft and steel toe boots that are as tough (and good looking) as you are!
Special mention to Sullivan Glove Co. for making gloves in the USA since 1941.
Stay warm out there. Stay made in America!