Here is an upcoming documentary film about someone who cares about their country and wants to make a difference! That person is Josh Miller. Together with his crew at Made in USA Productions LCC, Josh will set out on a journey throughout the country in which he will live off of USA Made products for 30 days. During Josh`s journey he will talk with locals to find out if “Made in the USA” really means anything anymore. Also, he and his team will explore the rise and fall of USA Made in attempting to find out what has caused our ongoing recession. Josh will interview many business owners, experts, and locals for their opinions on Made in USA as he and his team travel the country.
With the economy being what it is today, All American Clothing Co. would like to invite ALL of you to get involved in helping raise awareness on the importance of American Made with this film! If you would like to make a difference in helping Josh and his team on their journey, please consider making a contribution as small as $10 to the film. Josh and his team want to reach experts and locals from all ends of the USA. Your funds will allow them to reach a larger audience during their journey and to travel to more areas throughout the USA. In order for Josh and his crew to make a high-quality, thought-provoking film, they need our support! Please consider following the link at http://www.indiegogo.com/USA30DAYS to make a donation. Your contributions matter! Let`s make a difference in spreading the word on the importance of American Made!
After speaking with Josh personally, I found out quickly that he is a person who deeply cares about his country and wants to make a difference. As a USA Made company, All American Clothing Co. would like to commend Josh for what he is doing. We will be following Josh and his crew throughout their journey and supporting them in whatever shape or form we can! Please join us in support for this great cause that will raise awareness to more Americans across the country! Also, dont hesitate to spread the word! For more information on Josh and updates on his Made in USA 30 Day Journey, you can check out their website at www.usa30days.com.
All American Clothing Co.
In light of Presidents Day, here are a few items we recommend will show your patriotism!
All American Revolution Jean:
Enjoy a night out in our most decorated premium style of jean, the All American ‘Revolution.’ With these jeans, you will feel good with their signature comfort and look good with their premium style! You will also feel great knowing they are made right here in the USA!!!
This 100% Made in USA tee shirt will have you feeling good about showing your patriotism and supporting USA Made! A fan favorite, our Freedom Tee!
All American Ladies Phoenix Jean:
Our newest premium fashion in our Ladies` selection of clothing! The All American Ladies ‘Phoenix’ jean has its own unique style and durability made in the USA!
One of our newest additions of clothing that is 100% Made in USA! This shirt literally shows the support and love you have for USA!
All American Cargo Shorts:
With Spring around the corner, these shorts will have you feeling good and looking good supporting USA Made!
Today you can enjoy ALL of these fan favorites with a discount of 15% off during our Presidents Day Sale! The sale is today only so hurry up and start shopping with us at www.allamericanclothing.com!!!
Have a nice day!
All American Clothing Co.
George Washington`s Birthday was the original designated date of President`s Day. In light of the upcoming federal holiday, here are a few facts that YOU should know about President`s Day!
- George Washington- President`s Day was originally designated on President George Washington’s Birthday. The holiday was originally celebrated by United States Congress in 1880 within government offices in Washington D.C. It expanded in 1885 to include all federal offices throughout the United States.
- First Holiday to Honor an American Citizen- President`s Day was the first federal holiday to honor an American citizen. It was celebrated on Washington’s birthday which is February 22. However, the holiday was moved in 1971 from Washington`s original birth date to the third Monday in February, making the federal holiday fall on a number of different dates. This year, Presidents Day will fall on February 20—Not Washington`s birthday.
- State`s Names: Many different states have different traditions in observance of the holiday. For example, Alabama dubs the day as “Washington and Jefferson Day”, even though Thomas Jefferson’s birthday is in April. In George Washington’s home state of Virginia, the holiday is known as “George Washington Day.
- Tradition: Since 1862, the United States Senate has held a tradition where George Washington’s Farewell Address is to be read on his birthday. The annual tradition continues with the reading of the address on or near Washington’s Birthday.
Hope you enjoyed! If there are any other facts that you would like to share, please do!!!
All American Clothing Co.
Ah! Love is in the air as it’s Valentine`s Day Season! I can imagine the love that is filling the air throughout your daily lives as you are rushing to get your loved ones something special. Its important to remember that even though the upcoming holiday is meant for your loved ones, it can also be enjoyed with the love you have for your country. With this being said, I would like to share some reasons why you should also love the United States of America during this time of the year.
- Freedom: We have many freedoms that should not be taken for granted. Most notably, our freedom of speech. We can speak critically of the government, it`s officials, our neighbors, and even the President! We are also allowed to speak on behalf of the things we support to anyone in the country. In other countries, you can be killed for expressing your viewpoints because it is not tolerated or someone doesn’t respect your standing. I enjoy the fact that even though Americans may disagree on certain viewpoints, we are still respectful of each other`s views.
- Opportunity: I am sure you have heard it before, but I`ll say it again. You can accomplish anything so long as you set your mind to it in America. Anyone can grow up to become a president, congressman, a professional athlete, or an entrepreneur. There have been numerous examples of success throughout history in the U.S. that go to prove that anything can be accomplished in this country.
- Rights: According to the U.S. Constitution we have a number of rights as American citizens. Among them are the freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom of assembly, and the freedom to bear arms. Also, you cannot forget that we have the right to vote in our local, state, and federal elections, allowing our voices to be heard and to matter.
- American People: Nowhere in the world will you find a country with a more diverse body of culture than that of the U.S. And, there is nowhere in the world will you find a diverse group of people come together as one. After disasters such as 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina people from all over the country offered a hand in coming together to help make a difference and provide support for the families that suffered during each disaster. Americans have always been willing to help their neighbors no matter what the cost. Another beautiful thing that I love about America.
- Landscapes/ National Parks/ Monuments: Our country has been smart enough to set aside large pieces of land for the enjoyment of its people. This is something that is not necessarily practiced in other countries. Places like Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Canyon, and Mount Rushmore are a staple of American tradition. Americans have visited these locations since for years on family vacations and school field trips. Even though I have never been to any (yet), I would love to visit all of our natural rarities that have been set aside for our enjoyment. Such amazing traditions and beautiful sights to see!
I hope you enjoyed! If I forgot anything, do share! Thanks!
PS. Don’t forget to check out our new I Love USA shirts that just released! They make a nice Valentine`s Day Gift!
- Making a difference: When you find yourself doing something fun, you will never have to work a day for the rest of your life. Let me tell you something, it`s fun to make a difference. At All American Clothing Co, we are making a difference in today`s economy, each and every day with the help of our supporters! Our motto is “Make something happen today” and we work diligently to create American jobs each and every day!
- Creativity: At All American Clothing Co, all employees are given the freedom to come up with new ideas. We will have a meeting once a week where everyone can pitch their viewpoints. Personally, I am given the freedom to do projects on my own and push my creativity to its limits. I am allowed the freedom to pitch new ideas, design new products, write press releases, blog, manage social media sites, come up with promotions for our consumers, and build our website`s SEO(increasing our ranking on search engines). I have never felt “bossed’ around at any point in time other than when the girls (Angie, Carey, and Mary Ann) may come into my office and yell for me because they need a tall person to get a box of clothing down from our shelves or if they need food…
- Telling a story: I have always been a big fan of telling stories. I still get goose bumps when I tell the story of how All American Clothing Co. was started by Lawson Nickol, who was passionate enough to risk his retirement for the benefit of creating better lives for millions of Americans.
- Technology: I have been trusted with our social network platforms such as twitter, facebook, and linked in. I absolutely love brainstorming new ways to connect with our biggest followers. I get to work together with c0-owner BJ Nickol to create new, innovative ways to establish a connection with our followers. It is essential for us at All American Clothing Co. to not just sell our followers clothing, but to establish relationships with them. We enjoy the feedback and ideas we receive from our customers. Many new of our items have been inspired through connections that we have with our customers. I enjoy doing just that.
- The bigger picture: I have always wanted to be part of something bigger than myself. With the unemployment rate in the U.S. around 7.2% (11.1 million), All American Clothing Co. is contributing to the creation of jobs each and every year. When you are contributing to millions of American`s jobs, it is much bigger than anything an individual can fathom.
- Fun : Yes, we do have fun at All American Clothing Co. Again, its fun to make a difference. But, we have more fun than you may think. Our owner Lawson Nickol loves a competitive round of golf, cards, or a game of cornhole. These games get pretty competitive between Lawson, his son BJ, and our employees. Our matches are fairly even, but it`s always fun to beat Lawson in any event. We might have a glass of ‘lemonade’ or two as we play, maybe three or four. Sometimes I`ll lose count of my lemonades and that’s when I start losing! We never play during working hours though. We always play before or after working hours. If we work hard and make something happen, we have fun!
I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as I have! Please feel free to share your favorites at your workplace! Thanks!
All American Clothing Co.